Blog For Us
With “Blog for us” initiative we would like to invite all new authors and regular bloggers to write for our blog. We love to create contacts with everybody whose passion is HR or areas associated with HR. So, if you believe you have what it takes to write for us, then we would like to hear from you!
What Should You Write About?
Blog for us is an opportunity for all of us to express ourselves and write about something that we always wanted to but may not have had the opportunity to do so.
Having said that, we are an HR Domain focused organization. We are only looking for relevant content that matches our passion and vision. Here is a list of some HR and tech related subjects that we are interested in. You are encouraged to write an in-depth post about something related or of interest for our readers.
- State of HR in industry, country or worldwide
- On any specific HR function such as Payroll, Talent Management, Performance Management, Succession Management, Talent Acquisition, HR Outsourcing, PEO, etc.
- Change Management in HR
- Impact Technology changes on HR e.g., Machine learning, AI, Gamification, Natural language processing (NLP) etc.
- User Experience in HR
- Impact of Social Networks – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. on HR function.
- Employee engagement
- HR Product Comparison
- Anything and everything on SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle Fusion, Ultimate Software, Ceridian, etc.
- Integration challenges in a SaaS world
- Posts must be “AT LEAST!” 1500+ words long, preferably close to 3000 or more. We only want the best for our readers and posts shorter than this tend to be less helpful.
- At least 5-8 relevant (Royalty Free) images based on the size of the document.
- We only accept articles that are written in English at this moment.
- You should only submit entirely original articles! We will be checking ALL submissions for breach of copyright.
- No bad or abusive language.
- We reserve the right to format the submitted article to match the rest of the Renew HR posts. This tends to be only correcting spelling & grammar and adding any additional images needed to make the material more visually appealing, though it depends on the individual post.
Giving You Full Credit
If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will give you full credit at the bottom of your post with a featured ‘bio.’ Here you can include a bit of information about you and your website, as well as links to your Twitter, Facebook and Google+ profiles (with Google Authorship)
Write For Us!!!
Fill out the form below to get in contact with us and let us know what you are interested in writing for us. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you are not sure. Any links to past work are also welcomed.
It usually takes us 2-3 days to go through all submissions, so please be patient. We will get back to you to let you know.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your submission.