- 1.1 General Information
- 1.2 What Personal Data Do We Collect?
- 1.3 What Renew HR Does With Your Data?
- 1.4 Media
- 1.5 Cookies
- 1.6 Sharing
- 1.7 Embedded Content From Other Websites
- 1.8 Google Analytics
- 1.9 Who We Share Your Data With
- 1.10 How Long We Retain Your Data
- 1.11 What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- 1.12 Where We Send Your Data
- 1.13 Subsidiaries And Affiliates
- 1.14 Third-Party Business Partners
- 1.15 Agents And Service Providers
- 1.16 Your Contact Information
- 1.17 Protect Children’s Privacy
- 1.18 How We Protect Your Data
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to demonstrate Renew HR’s commitment to the individual’s right to data protection and privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines how we handle information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
The above Privacy Statement applies to Personal Data that you provide to renew HR through this website or any other information collected by cookies or other web-tracking technologies.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We collect information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, including name and job title, company name, job function, expertise, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, telephone number, or email address, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
What Renew HR Does With Your Data?
Renew HR will process the Personal Data provided hereunder only as set out in this Privacy Statement. Following are some of the ways we may use your information:
- Renew HR may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed about administrative information, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To communicate with you and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- We may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We share aggregated demographic information that is not personally identifiable with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Subsidiaries And Affiliates
Third-Party Business Partners
Renew HR partners with a variety of businesses and works closely with them to market or sell products or services. In certain situations, these businesses operate within the Sites. We may disclose Personal Information to our partners for the purposes described above.
Agents And Service Providers
We contract with other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may share your Personal Information with them to provide products or services to you, or to otherwise communicate with you, such as to provide marketing or offers on our behalf.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your Contact Information
Please visit our home page for our contact information.
Protect Children’s Privacy
We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
How We Protect Your Data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We have implemented organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or look for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.