The terms training, learning, human capital management, competency management, and employee development are terms have come in and out of favour as trends change and new buzzwords are coined. No matter what you call it, these terms are all nuances of the same issues but HR still grapples with the following challenges:
- How do you provide your employees with the skills and knowledge
necessary to perform their job?
- How do you keep up with the continually changing skill and knowledge requirements as processes and practices change?
- How do you identify the best candidates for open positions and how do you close the gap between current capability and needed capability?
- How do you provide the skills and knowledge to perform jobs your employees wish to move up or over for?
- How do you provide avenues for employee development?
- How do you establish and maintain data to ensure compliance with
different and often overlapping regulations?
Together these issues point to the need for Design Thinking approach when assessing your HR strategy along with your software implementation.
In the past, these questions have been answered using multiple management systems and with little, if any, data sharing between them. The tools available today break down the old barriers and allow you to look at your HR strategy from a more holistic view.
However, that requires a different way of thinking about HR and how it relates to what your company needs and how it needs to grow in the long run.
Business Case For SuccessFactors Implementation
We also understand that, for HR to move from being a necessary cost centre to an essential part of corporate strategy, you need to demonstrate how your HR processes are directly relatable to organizational strategic goals and objectives.
Sometimes it becomes quite challenging for HR to construct a meaningful business case to get a budgetary approval for a SuccessFactors implementation.
With Renew HR’s holistic approach to consulting and cost-effective value driven SAP Qualified Partner Packages, we can help identify the metrics which could provide valuable data points for your business case.
Unleash the Power of a Digital HR Experience with the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite